Patch's "Speak Out" board is the community spot to have your say about anything — from politics to potholes.If you've got an opinion about something, someone or an issue in your community, Patch wants you to share your thoughts on the "Speak Out" board.
Once up on the board, your post is automatically featured at the top of the homepage, as well as the next day's morning newsletter.
And to keep the discussion going, they are also shared by editors via Facebook and Twitter.Some folks have already taken to the boards to share their thoughts. Here are what people are saying on Patch:
- Here is how we use this issue to educate our children.
- How IMPORTANT are your TEETH?
- U.S. Rep Rosa DeLauro: Real Concern about the Threat to…
- SICK PROMO!!!
- Is there a reason that the Hamden Police Dept building, garage and landscaping...
- Tips for Tackling a Flooded Basement
- Vote for Cheshire-only CT and NE team in finals
- Letter to the Editor: Jimmy Fund Golf Thanks Gil Rogers Jr
- Circus Lobby Targets Durham Fair and Milford
So don't just join the discussion, start one!
Have a question? Email Community Editor Wendy Vincent at email@example.com