CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE POSITION OF:
Part-time Bus Driver– Branford, CT
Date of Notice: 12/30/2013
$12.67 per hour
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Part time position driving for the Branford Senior Center
- Provide transportation services for Branford Senior Citizens as needed, receive radio calls for follow up and pick ups, assist riders into seat if necessary, ensures compliance with seat belt policy.
- Load grocery bags on/off bus and carry to door. Complete daily transportation logs.
- Adhere to safe driving practices: keep current on Federal and State Transportation laws as they pertain to passengers, drivers and vehicles.
- Address any accident, emergency situation, or complaint from riders within established protocols.
- Candidate must be available to work occasional evenings as program schedule dictates.
Selection Process: 100% Training and Experience Assessment
The Town of Branford reserves the right to limit the number of qualified candidates who will be considered for the position.
The files of all qualified candidates will be maintained for a minimum of six months from the announcement date, and the qualified candidates will be considered for the same or similar positions which may become available during this timeframe.
All candidates not currently employed by the Town of Branford must successfully pass a post-offer medical examination, which includes a substance abuse test given at the Town's expense. Candidate will also participate in random drug testing program.
APPLICATION FORMS AND POSITION DESCRIPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
BRANFORD TOWN HALL, SECOND FLOOR
1019 MAIN STREET, P.O. BOX 150
BRANFORD, CT 06405
TELEPHONE: (203) 315-0613
The Town of Branford Is Dedicated To Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment