A copy of Branford's initial ballot — which is in the process of being revised by the state — can be found here.
And a map of the town's voting districts and polling locations can be found here.
Below is a list of important Election Day information and reminders.
- Absentee Ballots are available until November 4, 2013 please call the Town Clerk’s Office at 203-315-0678 to request an application; an application can be downloaded online here, and application is also attached to this post. If you are in need of an Absentee Ballot on November 4, 2013 (day before election), you will have to come into the office and complete the process in order for your vote to count.
- Last day Absentee Ballots can be hand delivered by person taking out ballot is Monday, November 4, 2013 until close of office at 4:30pm.
- If mailed Absentee Ballots must reach Town Clerk’s Office before close of polls (8:00pm) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
- Family member can bring in voter’s Absentee Ballot to the Town Clerk’s office until close of polls (8:00pm) on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.
- Voter registration by mail deadline was Tuesday, October 22
- Last day to register in person is Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 8:00pm.
District Polling Places
- 1st District: Recreation Department Community House, 46 Church Street
- 2nd District: St. Therese Church, 105 Leetes Island Road
- 3rd District: Orchard House Adult Day Care Center, 421 Shore Drive
- 4th District: Branford Hills School, 80 Burban Drive
- 5th District: Indian Neck School, 12 Melrose Avenue
- 6th District: Mary T.Murphy School, 14 Brushy Plain Road
- 7th District: Walsh Intermediate School, 185 Damascus Road