If you’re not dead-set on getting all your holiday shopping done soon as the Black Friday bell tolls, you might be thinking about enjoying the holiday season this weekend and we’ve got a few suggestions to help you get the fun started!
The weather looks pretty good, too, if you’re headed out to Cut Your Own Christmas Tree.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
November 24, 2012, 6:00 pm
First Congregational Church; $8