Are you already thinking about the weekend? Here's a look at some of the great local events happening right here in Branford. Check out the calendar for more events and add your own, too.
Friday, March 15
- Lunch at Community Dining Room at noon
- Post St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef Dinner at 5 p.m. at The American Legion/Post 83
Saturday, March 16
- at 1 p.m.
- Art & Music Open House at 3 p.m. at Shoreline School of Art & Music
- Contemporary Worship Service at 5:30 p.m. at Branford Evangelical Free Church
- Contra Dance: New Haven Country Dancers at the Branford Community House at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 17
- at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church of Branford
- at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. at United Methodist Church of Branford
- Sunday Worship at 11 a.m. at First Baptist Church of Branford
- Spring Photoshoot & Shopping Spree! at 11 a.m. at Polished Boutique
- Lunch at Community Dining Room at 12 p.m.
- "All for one"A Photography Exhibit Reception: Shoreline Village at 2 p.m. at Willoughby Wallace Memorial Library
- Escape to Spring is being held all weekend at Van Wilgen's Garden Center
- Open Enrollment--Pine Orchard Nursery School
- Registration for Camp Wannabe
- on Tuesdays at Waterhouse
- Two For Tuesday at Donovan's Reef
- Trivia @ the Reef on Wednesdays at Donovan's Reef
- Karaoke at SBC on Wednesdays at SBC
- Buck a Shuck on Fridays at Waterhouse
- Yoga with Nelie Doak at Blackstone Library on Fridays
- Magic on Sundays at SBC
- Yoga on Saturdays at 28 School St, Branford
- NEW CLASS----BALLET BURN!! at Attitude Dance & Fitness
- Art & Music Open House at Shoreline School of Art & Music
- Branford High School is presenting In the Heights from March 20-24. Get your tickets now.
- A Sleepaway Camp Information Session is Saturday, March 23 at the Soundview Family YMCA.
- Get your tickets for a Brewery Bus Tour: March 23 - Southwestern CT.
- The Easter Bunny will be riding the Trolley beginning March 23.
- BCC's "I'm Going Home" Feline Adult Adoption Event will be held on March 23.
- Chili Challenge for a Cause will be held on March 23.
- This Is Your Chance to Be a Hero on March 24.
Check out our calendar for more events. Know of event that's not listed? Add it to the calendar! Want your photo featured as the North Branford Happenings picture next week? Add it to our Community Gallery!