Today's your last chance to make it to the Branford Festival, and if you miss it, you'll be missing some of the festival's biggest events:
- The 5-mile starts at 10:15 a.m. at the corner of Montowese and Bradley. The race continues south down Montowese Street onto Sybil Ave., then along Limewood and Seaview Ave., up 1st Ave. and Elizabeth St., then the long last stretch up Pine Orchard Road and back up Montowese to the finish line. (Head here for a map.)
- The 2nd Annual Gary Dinello Classic Car Show, behind Town Hall, opens its gates at 7 p.m., with prizes awarded around 1 p.m.
- Baking Contest winners will be announced at 11:45 p.m.
- There's great music on the main stage through the afternoon, including songwriter Al Raebuck and California Dreamers, a Mamas & the Papas tribute band.
- finalists Mattie, Darren and Ryan take the main stage at 3 p.m. for a final showdown. This is the final main stage event of the festival!