Of course you've heard of the Connecticut Wine Trail--but who knew the Nutmeg State has a Beer Trail, too?
Well, now you do, and we hope you take advantage of it while you're out and about the state this summer.
Here's where they recommend visiting:
- The Cask Republic, New Haven
- City Steam Brewery Cafe, Hartford
- BAR, New Haven
- Thomas Hooker Brewing Company, Bloomfield
- Eli Cannon’s Tap Room, Middletown
- Backstage, Torrington
- The Ginger Man, Norwalk
- The Olde Burnside Brewing Company, East Hartford
- New England Brewing Co., Woodbridge
- Calvary Brewing, Oxford
- Cottrell Brewing Co., Pawcatuck
- Southport Brewing Company, Southport, Stamford, Branford, Milford, and Hamden locations
- Willimantic Brewing Company, Willimantic