The Branford Girl Scout Service Unit presents a
FESTIVAL OF TABLES TEA
A Family Partnership Fundraising Event
Girl Scouts is celebrating 100 years of scouting this year!
The Family Partnership program provides financial assistance funding for girl programs and camp upkeep.
This event is open to the public, especially our alumni and community leaders.
Enjoy hot teas, desserts, scones, muffins and pastries at beautifully decorated tables by our current girl scout troops.
Call or email for tickets. firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-214-4545
$7 adult/ $3 girl
Please bring food donation of Dinty Moore stew and egg noodles for Trinity Church's monthly donation to the Community Dining Room.
To make a donation make checks out to GSOFCT:
* $12 provides a 1 year membership for a girl in need.
* $25 provides a set of handbooks for a new Troop Leader
* $50 provides 1 sleeping bag for a camp
* $100 provides 3 life vests for water activities at a camp
* $250 provides a year of scouting for a girl in need.