There's spring cleaning and there's fall cleaning, too. So if you have items in your attic, garage, basement or office that are taking up valuable space, fret no longer. There's a way to finally get rid of that mirror, antique chest or exercise equipment and make a few bucks in the meantime.
You can post your item on the Branford Patch Buy/Sell/Trade Board. Conversely, you can look to the same board for items you may wish to purchase.
Posting is easy. Here's how:
1. First, sign into your Patch account.
2. Go to the Buy/Sell/Trade Board.
3. Click in the "Post Something" box.
4. Fill in the title box and then post a description of your item in the box below that.
5. Click on the "Add photos or videos button" to add images to your post and let prospective buyers see what you have for sale.
6. Click the green "Post" button and you're done!
Your board post will appear instantly.
Got questions? Email Community Editor Fay Abrahamsson at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers! I'm here to help!