It's been a snow storm of epic proportions that everyone who lived in this part of Connecticut will remember for a lifetime.
"Where were you when the Blizzard of 2013 hit Branford?" will be asked over and over.
Patch is a great forum to use for community conversations. This time, let's all say a big "thanks" to any person or group who helped us out during this storm. It's easier than sending a thank you note!
The good Samaritan stories are making their way around the kitchen tables: a group of neighbors who all chipped in and got their road cleared using a team of their own snow-blowers; a resident stopping to help others in an accident; neighbors helping elderly neighbors clear their driveways.
Your story is out there.
Add your comments to the article to say a "big thanks!"
More on the Blizzard
- Decision on Branford School Status to Be Made at 6PM
- Malloy: "We're Hardy Stock Here in Connecticut"
- Malloy Expresses Concern About Structural Safety After Rains
- Report: Private Plowers Charging Exorbitant Rates
- Are You Offering Plow Services in Branford?
- Ambulance Crashes on 95 in Branford Overnight
- Branford Winter Storm Update: Feb. 10
- How to Shovel Snow...Safely
- Malloy Says Snow Cleanup Will Take a 'Number of Days'
- PHOTOS: Branford Among Highest Snow Totals
- Don't forget how hard your plow guys are working
- Connecticut Travel Ban in Effect as of 4PM
- Winter Storm Safety for Pets
- Why Do Snowstorms Have Names Now?
- Thursday Blizzard Updates: Branford Schools Closed
- Patch's Poll: Are You Prepared for the Blizzard
- Blizzard Watch Issued for Branford