- Come to the Willoughby Wallace Memorial Library for a "Name that Animal" program for kids. It's interactive, hands-on, fun and begins at 3:30pm.
- Also at the Willoughby Wallace Library is an ongoing Summer Art Show which runs through August 29.
- Today's Branford town meetings include at 6pm Board of Selectmen meeting and a 7pm Board of Education meeting.
- There are lots of activities today at the Blackstone Library, including this fun program called "Digging into Nature with Animal Embassy" which starts at 4:30pm.
What's the Weather?According to The National Weather Service, today in Branford we can expect it to be "sunny with a high near 86 degrees with a south wind 5 to 7 mph. For tonight, we will see increasing clouds, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 6 mph."
ICYMISometimes life gets in the way of checking out the latest great local stories so in case you missed it, here's a recap:
- Branford Police Blotter, Aug. 8
- Branford's Megan Mcauliffe Identified As Victim Of Fatal Accident
- Branford Legion Finishes 2013 Season in American Legion World Series
- Piscitello Drive Property Sells for $347,200
- Branford Obituaries: Alfone, Batter, Coombs, DeVito,…
- “Walk to Remember” Jaxen and Other Babies Lost Too Soon
- Connecticut Tax Free Shopping Week Starts Sunday, Aug. 18
- When Does School Start in Branford for 2013-14?
On Our BoardsHere's a look at what your neighbors are sharing onBranford Patch's Boards. Feel free to jump in and post, too!
- Visual Journaling for Middle-Schoolers at Tabor Community Arts Center
- Shoreline Village CTSeeking Executive Director of nonprofit senior citizens' membership organization
- Calling all cheerleaders: Cheer for Dana-Farber
- Caithness Paperweight BLAZE
- Last Chance for Preschool Registration at PONS
- Branford Compassion Club's 2 for 1 Black Cat Adoption…
- SeaGrass Grill
Get Patched In...
- Create an event on our calendar.
- Hunt for that perfect job or discover your dream home.
- Share an announcement or photo on our Boards.
- Write a blog post as one of Branford's 'Local Voices.'
Add it to our events calendar!